Our hotel, respecting the provisions of the law, adheres to the health protocol against Covid -19
* New arrival – departure times
Arrival after 15.00 departure until 11.00 (to ventilate the room by the previous customer)
* electronic check in from the customer's mobile phone up to 24 hours before arrival
* Disinfection of keys – their placement in a special container for disinfection.
* Prohibition of entering the rooms to non-residents
* Observance of the pre-determined limits of contact with the customer (1 meter by the
employee) and 2 meters between the customers (avoidance of handshakes)
* all receptionists have the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment
* There is special medical kit available for the event, such as disposable gloves and masks,
antiseptics, cleaning wipes, apron, long-sleeved robe, laser thermometer.
* Full customer file and locate them by email – phone
* In the reception desk there is an antiseptic for use by the customer
* Regular disinfection of all common areas
Floor services (cleaning, disinfection, housekeeping), rooms and common areas
* Cleaning and disinfection program based on EODY instructions
* Special instructions for cleaning in case of an impact based on EODY instructions.
* Reinforcement of sanitary services in all public areas and in particular in "high risk" objects
(eg doorknob etc.)
* Meticulous cleaning and very good room ventilation during the hours between stays.
* Checking the proper operation of dishwashers and washing machines (in terms of temperature
used and dosage of detergents)
* Uncommon room cleaning during the stay (avoid contact of cleaning workers with a possible
case and further transmission).
* Abolition of daily change of clothing and towels, of the evening preparation only at the request
of the customer.
* removal of shared objects of multiple use such as menus, magazines, etc.
* Installation of a disposable cover on the TV and air conditioner controls
* Fabric surfaces (eg furniture upholstery) are cleaned with a steam appliance (temperature>
* Opening doors and windows for natural ventilation of the space daily.
* placement of individual antiseptic fluids in each room
Port warehouse-washing machines
* Strict observance of hygiene rules by the staff involved in the sorting of dirty linen using the
appropriate MAP (special disposable apron over the uniform, gloves and mask)
* Used fabrics, bedding and towels are placed in special, closed, marked bags or sacks in order to
be transported to the laundry areas.
• Careful separation of unclean and clean linen areas
* The carts for transporting closed bags with linen are disinfected after each use.
• washing temperature 70+ degrees
* When storing clean clothing, care is taken to keep it in good and clean condition. The same
applies to the transfer of clothing to use areas (rooms, restaurants, etc.).
Mills / kitchen:
* Observance of HACCP
* Receipt of goods by specific staff and always wearing gloves and a mask.
* Special care is taken to keep the distance between kitchen workers according to the
requirements of the health authorities, as they apply each time.
* It is not allowed to enter the kitchen area for those who do not have a job. In case this cannot
be avoided, the visitor should be provided with appropriate personal protective equipment, which
will be available at the entrance of the kitchen.
* Restaurant operation, bar, etc. according to the current legal framework
Air conditioning and space ventilation
The provisions of the relevant circular of the Ministry of Health "Taking measures to ensure
public health from viral and other infections during the use of air conditioning units", with
emphasis on non-recirculation of air and good natural ventilation in rooms and other operating
systems (shutdown air conditioning when the doors are open).
❖ Common areas (open and closed)
* Marking to remind customers to keep their distance – applying measures such as flooring,
cones or other means to keep their distance.
* In all common areas we have placed antiseptic solutions (fixed or non-fixed devices) for dry
* In the toilets, users are advised to empty the basins of the shared toilets with the lid closed. In
this way, the aim is to limit the transmission of the aerosol from the toilet at the time of